The Fourth Degree is the most prestigious degree within the Knights of Columbus. It’s the highest level a Knight can become, upon completion the title of Sir Knight is bestowed to the member. Fourth Degree members are a group of outstanding Sir Knights who are dedicated to the service of God, country and the Order.
VISION & GOALS
- Standing Firm in Support of the Order.
- Knights of the Patriotic Degree are dedicated to the personal development and continued honor of brother Knights. We are always there to offer leadership, guidance, and encouragement.
- Proudly Serving the Country.
- Knights of the Patriotic Degree glorify God by serving our communities and nations as though Christ were the one being served.
- Unwavering Support of the Faith.
- Knights of the Patriotic Degree hold unwavering to what is right and honorable, working to keep God in the civic arena, serving the life of the Church, and defending laws that recognize the sanctity of life and true religious liberty.
- Honoring the Legacy of Knighthood.
- The Color Corps is an elective division of the Patriotic Degree that presents a visible reminder of our service to the community.
THE FOURTH DEGREE EMBLEM
The Triad Emblem of the Fourth Degree of the Knights of Columbus features:
- The Dove
- The Cross
- The Globe
The Dove, the classic symbol of the Holy Spirit and Peace, is shown hovering over the earth. Both are mounted on a variation of the Crusader’s cross, that which was found on the tunics and capes of the Crusading Knights who battled to regain the Holy Land.